Friday, December 06, 2013
Now it supports x64 and x32 Windows and can be used from Windows XP to Windows 8. This is the last release of the EIDNative library and it will be not updated in the future, because I made the new more advanced and powerful library for reading electronic id cards and the new library will replace EIDNative.
Wednesday, December 04, 2013
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Saturday, November 09, 2013
Thursday, November 07, 2013
The regular project releases would help to produce revenue earlier. Except when the product is not ready, full of bugs and new features which are not welcome y consumers (remember the "Start" button in Windows 8 story?).
For mobile apps development this principle is even more important. When user searches for the application in the app store and see thousands of apps with similar functionality and even similar icons, the release date and the update frequency can be the final factor.
If application was not updated during last 6 months, it can be just an abandoned application - the user thinks and he will give the favor to another one, released just few days ago.
Thus, make updates regularly, do not disappoint your users!
Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
The version 2.0 of Quricol - the open source freeware QR code generator library is available for download.
- Based on qrencode library version 3.4.2
- Added Visual Studio project file and external libraries for easy rebuild of quricol.dll. This was asked by Carlos Gutierrez
- Added possibility to specify the background and foreground colors of the image
- Removed reference to qrencode.h from quricol.h header file. Now you have to include only one header file to your C++ project
- Updated Delphi library, included new demo project
- Compatible with Ansi and Unicode Delphi versions
- Can be used with 32 and 64 bit Delphi projects
- Updated Delphi documentation