Krento 1.3.312.9 released

Krento 1.3.312.9 is available for download from http://www.krento.net

New features:

* Krento application ring can be assigned to the stone
* Extended stones types:
- File or website launcher
- Krento Application Ring
- My current IP address
- My Documents
- My Pictures
- My Computer
- Recycle Bin
* New stones for power management
- Shutdown computer
- Restart computer
- Stand by computer
- Hibernate computer

* Optimized painting and reduced memory usage

Want new feature?  Say your idea at Krento Feature Request forum. No registration needed.
Currently I am working on internationalization of Krento and translation it to the different languages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quricol - QR code generator library

Smir - backup and restore Windows desktop icons position

EIDNative Library 2.0 released